Saturday, January 26, 2013

BUSY BUSY SATURDAY!!

  I was going to sleep in today but the dogs thought otherwise.  I don't think I would be in such a big hurry to go out in the ice.  They ran out the door like they were free until they realized what it was like out there and they all ran did there business and was back to the door in 5 minutes.  Well I'm up time to get started!

  I got my list that I made when I went to bed now to by pass the living room without looking at it or I will stop and clean it before getting to the kitchen ( too late I seen it, oh no!) and I need to get the breadmakers loaded to make homemade hamburger  buns for todays turkey sloppy joes and I am making 12 extra to freeze for later.





  The grandbabies had alot of fun in the living room while we all watched  Kitchen Nightmares with Gorden Ramsey so it is a disaster and I like it to be clean before I sit down to watch tv or be on the computer. Oh well they had alot of fun!



    Ok off to the kitchen I will have to come back to this in a minute.  I stayed up last night and cooked the turkey I had been thawing in the fridge for the past few days so I could de-bone it today to make the sloppy joes and probably a few more meals also since in weighed 28 lbs.  Paid 10 dollars for it so very frugal.

  Well I also need to tackle the laundry mountain today while I cook its a good thing my washer is right off the kitchen.



 Will be back with pictures in awhile!  Hopefully with clean living room pix and an organized laundry room!
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2J84neUj2

No comments:

Post a Comment