Friday, January 25, 2013

TIME TO GROCERY SHOP!

  Getting ready to head to the store for a few groceries.  Have to make sure I have a list and a plan for the meals I am going to make so I don't overspend.  There is double coupon to $2.00 which is great but when you go and something that would have been 6 bucks ends up being 2 bucks you think "oh my gosh, what a deal I saved 4 bucks" but really if you don't need it, you are out 2 bucks that you could have bought a whole bag of flour which would make tons of bread then you are spending money when you don't need to.  I always figure unless my pantry is full of  what I consider staple items then I buy nothing else until it is stocked because when you have the right staple items you can make a meal just from those items.  I will list what I consider "staple" items later today and a few ideas of what you could conjure up with them.

                                                   ~ COUPON HOLDER IDEA~



   They say eat before you go to the store well this picture shows what happens if you do eat or if you don't eat at all!   Happy medium, eat a little!


Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2J84neUj2

No comments:

Post a Comment