Monday, January 28, 2013

CONTAINER GARDENING ON MY DECK

  Today I am thinking (I know way in advance) that I want to container garden on my deck this year.  I am thinking about it early because I need to get the containers.  I don't want to spend anything on containers  because its going to be my challenge not to buy any just use what I have!  To me then it really makes my food that I grow only cost what I spend on soil and my time to take care of them.  I am anxious to get growing!  One year I picked up two big metal containers by the side of the road that someone was throwing away so I have those so far.



  When we moved I took all the marigold and zinnia seeds off my dead flowers and now I have a big container full of them so I want to put some small containers on the rail of the deck with those in it to.

  Here is some of the ideas I found on the web for containers. Shows anyone CAN do this frugally and still really nice if not better and more interesting than others who spend their money on boring containers!













  I think it will be fun to find unique things to plant in!






Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2J84neUj2

No comments:

Post a Comment